Many businesses, clubs and other organisations know that a podversation is an ideal way to increase engagement within their communities but often don't have the skills, equipment, time, energy and/or experience to do it themselves.
That's where we can help! We can create Your Podversation for you!
The process is simple:
- Develop a podversation strategy and plan - it is amazing many podcasters jump straight past this step and wonder why they can't create content after a few weeks!
- Decide on a name for your podversation and create your podcast graphic.
- Tell us who you want us to talk with during the first month - the number of guests you need will depend on your proposed frequency.
- Hand the rest over to us.
We strongly recommend a consistent and regular schedule - one, two or three episodes per week or month. This maximises engagement and provides a level of predictability to your audience. We arrange for all recording to be done on the same day each month and then distribute the episodes according to the agreed frequency. We record everything remotely so it literally doesn't matter where you are in Australia (that said, we do need reasonably reliable internet wherever your guests are).
We think that our pricing is fair and makes our services accessible for all organisations to have their own podversation. We charge a monthly fee which covers everything - our conversations with your guests, the production costs, the platform hosting and the distribution to podcast stores. This fee depends on a few factors including the duration and frequency of each podversation episode.
All you need to do is:
- Provide us with a monthly list of guests
- Market the podversation to your audience through existing channels, social media, etc.